Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thoughts At The Moment

I have pretty much a bunch of not-so-nice thoughts in my head right now. I actually typed 3 sentences about it, but fortunately I have the will to erase them. Maybe I am too tired to deal with crappy issues that I don't really wanna waste any more of my time putting them into writing. Keep Calm & Carry On.

What I've been thinking for the past, maybe 2 days, is my drummer crush. hihihi <3 I can say I've missed this kind of feeling -- kilig over a crush. And maybe this is all in the movies but I hope he would ask me out on Valentine's Day. *sigh. hahahahaha :P Okay. I know, it would be one heck of an impossible thing to happen because we don't know each other, but nothing's impossible. :) I know, I really know, that we both know each other's existence. :)

I hope this sunday he's gonna make a move. Or I will. hahahahahahahahaha! (i'm kididing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment