Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24/365 -- OMGPOP!


OMGPOP! Haven't played this in a while. :) So I was chatting with my bestfriend over facebook when we decided to kind of do karaoke over the net. Cool, huh? :P But then her mic didn't cooperate very well so we ended up playing OMGPOP with her boyfriend and another guy bestie, Kurt.

I am so bad at Balloono. I dislike that game! hahaha :P After 4 rounds maybe, we played the group's favorite, Draw My Thing. On some parts of the game, Kurt kind of left us. hahaha :P Anyway, yea, it was so fun! I was using my mom's laptop, too, so everything went smooth and crazy. If it was mine, ohgahd. I'll be like, afjhkdsgjskd!! :P

Btw, that photo's courtesy of my bestfriend. She was so proud because she won that round. haha! Happy for the night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment