Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26/365 -- Insanity


I mean the workout. This is a box full of dvds for the Insanity Workout.

So my aunt bought it last year. She did it last year, too, and every after her workout, she looks all drenched. I tried it like couple of times before and yes, it was pretty hard. I mean I only did the stretching parts, but it was a lot of hard work!

My aunt started it out again, and now I am in it. This should be the 3rd day, but unfortunately my 2nd because you know I had somewhere to go yesterday. But that's fine. :) First day was the Fit Test. Okay, it was just a Fit Test but I thought I was gonna die! Really. It was all about endurance and keeping strong. The workout today was stretching and 4 reps of a combo. It was still hard. haha. Well I guess the workout gets tougher everyday, though you'll have days where all you do is stretch and like cool off. We also have a day of rest in a week, which is Sunday. I love the stretching and cooling off part. Like after the extreme moves, you get to inhale and exhale and calm down your muscles. haha :P

It is fun. Not just will it give you a better looking body (maybe), but it makes you fit. It makes you healthier. Especially for someone like me who's been a bummer for quite a looooong time (i hate it, actually. the bum part). It makes you feel good about yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment