Sunday, January 2, 2011

Roaming and Whatnots.

I was pretty worried about this. Last night, 2324 sent me a message, which happened to be 2 days in a row now, saying that my Zero-Balance thing may expire within 48 hours. And to prevent that from happening, my partner sim in Philippines must reload or at most, make a call. I don't get it. It's been almost 2 years and it's only now that I am receiving these kind of messages.

So even though I am quite annoyed with this cute guy, I texted him saying my concerns and stuff. Idk. I thought he was mad at me about something very shallow, but then he was acting like I am the one being immature. Oh, boys. So yea, he was just being cool and supportive and told me not to worry. It was pretty nice. :) I like it when he cares. And that when I ask him for a favor, though it is a very simple one, I love how he makes me feel that it is cool, and that he's gonna do it. That it is no biggie. I like that about him.

As I woke up in the middle of the night, I heard my phone sound. Well, I don't know. Whenever I sleep in my brother's/parents' room, I can't quite fulfill my sleeping time. I always have to wake up in the middle of the night. I don't hate it, though. But it feels real weird to me. So yea, I received a couple of texts from him saying he can't go through the line and all that stuff and that he'll try to do the chat thing over Globe's website. I can feel that he was bothered about it. I would be, too. And I feel like I put a bit of a weight over his shoulders.

So I tried the chat thing just 30 minutes ago. And all is clear now. :)
I just love it when people cares. It means a lot to me.

photo courtesy

No comments:

Post a Comment