Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 5/365 -- Enchanted by Taylor Swift


"This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonder-struck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonder-struck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you"
I am very kilig with this song. On note, I discovered it today! Ha! :)
Let's admit it. She (Taylor Swift) is really talented and all that. She is actually pretty good at what she's doing. Her songs are simple, but very meaningful. It's very straight forward. There's always a story. And that's what I like about it.
When I first heard this song, the first thing I remember was when we first "hanged-out". Idk. It was just fun, and happy, and cool. Like we spent our moments apart then in a certain way that we are able to just be ourselves and enjoy each other's company for the first time. It was actually very sweet. :)
And everything else followed... :)
"Please don't be inlove with someone else.
Please don't have somebody waiting on you."
Obviously, I love quoting this song. I love how it brings the kilig vibes. :">

No comments:

Post a Comment