Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25/365 -- All Things Yum and Good!

Today was by far the most consistent day. I mean, "good" day all through out, tho there had been a bit of irritation on some tiny aspects, still I managed to feel good. :)

Morning, I had rice and menudo. Omgggggg. I was so hungry idk why! But that was one great breakfast. :) I tried this 3-in-1 coffee my lola gave from Philippines. I actually requested for it. This one's the brown sugar version which I haven't tried back then because I think this is a new one. It was good, but I like the strong (original) one better! :) Btw, I have that one, too! :) This one tastes good even after it cooled off.


Then in the afternoon, I had to go to an orientation regarding school. I had to leave like an hour and a half earlier because of the bus schedule and all that. I was feeling a little hungry, too. And I was thinking that if I won't eat before I go, I would be starving to death. I wasn't feeling to eat anything heavy, then I remembered my Aunt gave me this Chicken Enchilada from Fresh & Easy. Ohhhgaaahhd it was soooo yummy!! :) And it wasn't heavy at all. It's just okay for one person. A very out-of-guilt serving size. :)


I conquered the commute world today. I mean I went to a high school that I haven't been to (cause that's where the orientation was held) and I gotta transfer buses, too! I feel very proud of myself that I did it for the first time, alone. :)

The orientation was fun! I feel very excited to be back in school. The study part really excites me! Plus I would be all busy again and my brain's gonna work, again. :P I mean, I would have a life. A more interesting one. :P I am so excited to buy school stuffs. hahaha.

So my fam went to pick me up because it ended kind of a little late, well I mean it was already dark outside. Then we headed at the mall. Did some grocery, ate dinner (which was sooooooo good, too! Honey Walnut Shrimp + Boba FTW!!!) then went to Target where I bought Covergirl's new light weight liquid foundation, which was truly light weight. I tried it and it was like I hadn't put anything on. So excited to use it. :) Then I bought my brother a new toy train. (because I'm nice like that! haha jk! :P)

So yea, overall, everything went smooth today. :) When I got home, I mean just a while ago, I went over my stuffs and rearrange my closet while talking to 3 people over the net at the same time. Talk about multi-tasking. :) hahaha. It was fun, though. I feel good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment