Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19/365 -- Hair Curler


Went out with mom and brother, again. :) It was fun because I had a good time. We went to Target because I was planning to buy sunblock. Then I browsed around and that's when I saw the curling iron I was also so planning to buy! :D I saw this 3-set package. 3 different barrel sizes, all for just $15! Isn't that great? :)

Then we had lunch and I had my mouth-watering favorite, veggie rolls!!!! So satisfying! :) Btw, brother bought a new toy train, Dash. :) Then as we walked home, passing at Americana, brother saw the train trolley and he was so happy and excited. I teased him that the train's going to go soon, and he was like, "Train! Wait!" hahahaha :P Soooooo cute! :) Then we had 1 round trip on the train trolley, and he was definitely very happy. :)

I love today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment