Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16/365 -- Sunny Sunday


After we had breakfast today, I went to the backyard and play with my brother, because it was so sunshiny this morning. :) I pushed him on his swing. He loved it. It's been a while since he last did it, as we know the previous weeks the weather's been crazy cold. Today was not really warm, not really cold -- just right. I even rolled up my pjs because I was being penetrated by sun rays haha. :P I have my iPod on. I love doing that whenever I go outside. It feels better to have the music on.

Today was pretty cool. Church was nice. I mean I don't have to wear jackets or whatever to keep me warm. Casual day today. :) And I've seen lots of people I wanna see. hihihihihihihi :"> No close encounter, though. Ugh. hahaha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment