Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21/365 -- Curly Hair


Hi, hello. So today, I am at my aunt's place, and we'll be staying for the night because we'll be attending a Sto. Niño parade/celebration tomorrow. I am always happier whenever I get to other people's home. I feel more relaxed and at ease.

My mom told me to bring my curler so I can do her hair. She was pretty busy then so I decided to do mine first. This is my first time to curl my hair all by myself. Given the fact that I have a short hair made it a little bit more interesting because I believe it is much more complicated to do with short hair than a longer one. So yea, parting this, parting that. Doing this side first then that side, I must say that I've done quite a good job for a first timer. :P And yes, I hurt myself a little, actually my ear. It got caught with the hot barrel. hahaha :P But it's fine, part of the process I suppose. Then after that, I did my mom's. It was really easier to do on other people's hair than my own.

So I guess I am pretty excited to get my hair longer and do some more sexy curls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment