Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3/365 -- Bieber-ish Crush (?)


I am not really stalking, right? haha :) But whatever. So the story goes like this.

I'm not aware that we have a cute korean/chinese/asian neighbor (sorry, he looks korean to me but I am not so sure what asian race he is) not until I saw him like several days back. I was waiting outside my house for my friend to pick me up when I noticed there were 2 boys at the playground. One was trying to do stunts on his skateboard, and the other was on his bike. He was the one on bike. I knew he was a neighbor because I saw him enter a house across mine. He looks really cute. I mean, you know asian people. :) So yea, since then, whenever I hear some skateboard noise, I knew that they're at the park.

I took this picture later this afternoon. :) I don't know. There's something with asian boys. Okay wait, I think he is just 14 or 15? hahahaha :) I know. That's why I put the title "Bieber-ish Crush" because he is like as cute as Justin Bieber, and as young as well. So this is just something that catches my attention. So back on track, there's something about asian boys. I mean, their looks. Whenever I see him right across my house, I feel like I can watch him practice on his bike forever. Weird. haha :) Idk. It's his face maybe. He is so fair with dark hair and thin lips and very cute eyes! :)

He is just so cute! Too bad he's too young for me. hahahaha jk :P

No comments:

Post a Comment