Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18/365 -- Cold Stone Creamery


At 5 pm today I went out with mom and brother. First, they had their haircuts. Brother was pretty cooperative, and I say that because he wasn't moving all over the place. He was just sitting on my mom's lap, but he was screaming bloody murder the entire time. hahaha :P Funny but at least it wasn't as difficult as the last time he had his haircut because then everyone's running after him. And everyone was trying to hold him down. hahaha :P But not now, and I am proud of him. He looks uber cute, btw! Mom had hers done, too. She said depressed people cut their hairs short. hahahaha :P True! True! True!

Then right after, we head down to the Marketplace to have ice cream at Cold Stone! (because I got a couple of giftcards!) Yayy! I felt so happy. :) Mom got Oreo Overload while I had Founder's Favorite, which is now officially my favorite. :)

For a while, Cold Stone made me feel like a little kid again who finds that ice cream makes you forget life and how crappy it is sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment