Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11/365 -- Swimsuit


Today was a fairytale. hahaha :P Well, I'm just happy that I was able to buy a pair of bikinis. The time I got my very first bikinis was when I was 18-almost-19. lol. From then on, I decided to collect a pair each year. So far, I have 2 pairs, and now this is my 3rd. :)

I was planning to get a blue one for this year, and my personal favorite style is a bandeau. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see any bandeau. There are lots of triangle and halter ones. First, I tried on a red patterned triangle bikinis. It was cute, and I love how it compliments my skin tone. Then, I tried on a baby blue patterned halter. It was also cute, and I like how the top sophisticatedly cover my entire chest. The pattern wasn't that flattering, though. Still, I like the style. Finally, I tried this (picture up). It's a black and white striped triangle top paired with stringed bikini. It was totally cuter than the first two. I mean, on me. :) So I grabbed this one.

Yet, I still have to wait for 6, 7 months until summer. Which means I have enough time to get on a "beach body" as they say. hahaha :P Next week I'll be starting Insanity workout with my aunt, so hopefully with the help of that, plus determination (haha), I can get on a better shape. :) hohoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment